16 Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver-I2C Interface
- This is a use i2c communication, with built-in PWM drive and a clock. This means that it will have a very different and TLC5940 series. You don't need to constantly send signals to take up your SCM!
- It is 5 V compatible, which means you can also use a 3.3 V single-chip microcomputer control and drive safely to 6 V output (when you want to control white or blue light may use 3.4 + positive voltage)
- 6 address selection that you can put the 62 driver pin board hung on a single i2c bus, a total of 992 road PWM output. It will be a very large resources.
- About 1.6 Khz frequency modulation PWM output
- Output 12 resolution for stepper motor, which means that at 60 hz update rate can reach 4 us resolution
- Configurable push-pull output or open circuit output
- The output enable pin can disable all output quickly
- PCA9685 chip was wrapped in the middle of the small plate
- power input terminals
- green power light
- in four groups of 3 pin connector convenient you an insert 16 servo motor, servo motor plug slightly wider than 0.1 ", so you can put 4 to 0.1 "joint)
- input reverse polarity protection in a patch panel
- cascade design
- V + online placed a large capacitance (in some cases you will need) peripheral input voltage depends on the 10 largest v1000uf capacitance
- PWM output line put a 220 ohm resistor to protect them, and can be easily drive leds.